July 6 2014 – Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nevada
Frankie Edgar and BJ Penn met for the third time following their stint on The Ultimate Fighter 19. Edgar had defeated Penn in their previous 2 meetings, would today be any different?
We also see the next Ultimate Fighter crowned, will they follow in the legends before them?
- Frankie Edgar def. B.J. Penn via TKO (strikes) at 4:16 of Round 3
- Corey Anderson def. Matt Van Buren via TKO (punches) at 1:01 of Round 1
- Eddie Gordon def. Dhiego Lima via TKO (punches) at 1:11 of Round 1
- Derrick Lewis def. Guto Inocente via TKO (punches) at 3:30 of Round 1
- Dustin Ortiz def. Justin Scoggins via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 29-28)
- Kevin Lee def. Jesse Ronson via split decision (29-28, 28-29, 30-27)
- Leandro Issa def. Jumabieke Tuerxun via submission (armbar) at 3:49 of Round 3
- Adriano Martins def. Juan Manuel Puig via KO (punch) at 2:21 of Round 1
- Patrick Walsh def. Daniel Spohn via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Sarah Moras def. Alexis Dufresne via unanimous decision (29-28, 29-28, 30-27)
- Robert Drysdale def. Keith Berish via submission (rear-naked choke) at 2:03 of Round 1