August 23, 2014 – CotaiArena in Macau
UFC Fight Night 48 saw the TUF China finale open up the main card. In addition we saw Michael Bisping and Cung Le finally meet in the cage as they both attempted to climb the ladder towards a title shot.
Early in the card we saw some bizarre decisions with some lucky victories and unlucky losses awarded by the judges, what followed was not one of the greatest UFC cards but certainly had it’s moments with some great knockouts and quick submission victories.
- Michael Bisping def. Cung Le via TKO (Knees and Punches) at 0:57 of Round 4
- Tyron Woodley def. Dong Hyun Kim via TKO (punches) at 1:01 of Round 1
- Zhang Lipeng def. Brendan O’Reilly Decision (unanimous) (29-28, 30-27, 30-27)
- Ning Guangyou def. Yang Jianping Decision (unanimous) (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Wang Sai def. Danny Mitchell Decision (unanimous) (29-28, 29-28, 29-28)
- Alberto Mina def. Shinsho Anzai TKO (punches) at 4:17 of Round 1
- Yuta Sasaki def. Roland Delorme Submission (rear-naked choke) at 1:06 of Round 1
- Colby Covington def. Wang Anying TKO (punches) at 4:50 of Round 1
- Royston Wee def. Yao Zhikui Decision (split) (29-28, 27-30, 29-28)
- Milana Dudieva def. Elizabeth Phillips Decision (split) (30-27, 28-29, 29-28)
- Performances Of The Night: Michael Bisping, Tyron Woodley, Alberto Mina and Yuta Sasaki
- UFC President Dana White announced there would be no Fight Of The Night awarded