01 Jun Cage Warriors 84 Weigh-in Results
With the Cage Warriors World Bantamweight title on the line, can both Nathaniel Wood and Marko Kovacevic make the required 135lb weight limit to contest for the belt? Find out the results of the CW84 weigh-ins below:
Cage Warriors 84 Fight Card:
Main Card (Live UFC Fight Pass and BT Sport 2 UK/Ireland from 9pm):
Main Event – for the vacant Cage Warriors Bantamweight Title – Nathaniel Wood (134.6) vs Marko Kovacevic (134.6)
Co-Main Event – Norman Paraisy (197.6) vs Kenneth Bergh (204.9)
Brad Wheeler (169.5) vs Matt Inman (170.3)
Tom Green (154.3) vs Alexander Jacobsen (154.8)
Craig White (169.7) vs Håkon Foss (169.9)
Preliminary Card (Streamed live via The Sport Bible on Facebook from 6:30pm):
Miro Jurković (185.1) vs James Webb (185)
Sam Creasey (124.8) vs Iurie Bejenari (125.6)
Steve O’Keeffe (154.2) vs Sean Carter (155.3)
Phil Wells (174.9) vs Thomas Robertsen (176) – 177lb/80kg Catchweight Bout
Darren O’Gorman (133.4) vs Bryan Creighton (136.8)
- Bola Omoyele and Marcus Paul were not medically cleared to fight earlier today. Therefore, their bouts against Lee Chadwick and Martyn Harris respectively, have been pulled from the fight card.
- Nathaniel Wood originally weighed in at 135.5lbs but later returned to the scales to weigh in at 134.6lbs, therefore his Cage Warriors Bantamweight title bout against Marko Kovacevic remains.
- Norman Paraisy’s bout against Kenneth Bergh is a 205lb/light heavyweight contest, Paraisy came in light at 197.6lbs.
- Nineteen of the twenty fighter’s made their required weight, with Bryan Creighton being the sole fighter to come in overweight. Therefore, his bout against Darren O’Gorman, that will kick off the prelim card, will be a catchweight contest.
- Dan Hardy, Brad Pickett and Edith Labelle will all be in attendance on the night.
- Prelim card will be aired live on The Sport Bible Facebook page from 6:30pm.
- Main card will be aired on UFC Fight Pass, BT Sport 2 (UK/Ireland) from 9pm.
Scottish and proud. I train everyday and like to take everything I do to the max. I am very passionate about MMA. I am not scared of winning, I am scared to death of losing.