Bellator today announced the signing of 10 additional U.K., Ireland and Western Europe-based athletes to strengthen the roster as the organization gears up for the start of an exclusive fight series set to take place throughout the region.
Bellator has previously held events throughout the U.K. and Ireland, including London, Dublin, Belfast and Newcastle. Most recently, historic Bellator 200 emanated from The SSE Arena, Wembley on May 25 and featured Michael “Venom” Page, Linton Vassell, Aaron Chalmers and Mike Shipman among other top talent from the market.
Bellator is pleased to welcome the following fighters to the roster:
• Galore Bofando (5-3; fighting out of England)
• Lewis Long (16-5; fighting out of Wales)
• Craig Turner (7-0-1; fighting out of England)
• Chris Bungard (13-4; fighting out of Scotland)
• Ashleigh Grimshaw (20-10-1; fighting out of England)
• Dominique Wooding (5-2; fighting out of England)
• George Tokkos (4-0; fighting out of England)
• Karl Moore (8-2; fighting out of Ireland)
• Malin Hermansson (2-0; fighting out of Sweden)
• Hatice Ozyurt (2-6; fighting out of The Netherlands)