The excitement is building up in London as the fighters hit the scales for the early weigh-ins ahead of the much-awaited UFC Fight Night 224. Fans are eagerly waiting to witness the action unfold at The O2 in London.
The main event features England’s own Tom Aspinall, looking in phenomenal shape as he tipped the scales at 258 pounds. Aspinall will clash with the formidable Marcin Tybura, who weighed in at 246 pounds, promising a thrilling heavyweight encounter.
In the co-main event, the women’s flyweight division will showcase fan-favourite Molly McCann, coming in at 125 pounds. McCann is set to face Julija Stoliarenko, who also weighed in at 125 pounds, in a clash that promises to keep fans on the edge of their seats.
Here are the complete UFC Fight Night 224 weigh-in results:
- Tom Aspinall (258) vs. Marcin Tybura (246)
- Molly McCann (125) vs. Julija Stoliarenko (125)
- Andre Fili (145) vs. Nathaniel Wood (146)
- Paul Craig (186) vs. Andre Muniz (185)
- Jai Herbert (155) vs. Fares Ziam (155)
- Josh Culibao (146) vs. Lerone Murphy (146)
- Davey Grant (136) vs. Daniel Marcos (136)
- Jonny Parsons (172*) vs. Danny Roberts (171)
- Joel Alvarez (156) vs. Marc Diakiese (156)
- Mick Parkin (264) vs. Jamal Pogues (266)
- Bryan Barberena (185) vs. Makhmud Muradov (186)
- Pannie Kianzad (136) vs. Ketlen Vieira (135)
- Yanal Ashmouz (155) vs. Chris Duncan (156)
- Shauna Bannon (115) vs. Bruna Brasil (115)
- Daniel Barez (125) vs. Jafel Filho (126)
* Parsons has an additional hour to cut weight