UFC is all set to make its much-anticipated return to Salt Lake City, Utah, with an explosive Fight of the Year contender featuring Dustin Poirier vs. Justin Gaethje for the vacant BMF title. Additionally, former light heavyweight champion Jan Blachowicz will be making his 205-pound debut against former middleweight titleholder Alex Pereira in the co-main event.
- Main Event – BMF Title Bout: Dustin Poirier (155) vs Justin Gaethje (156)
- Co-Main Event – Light Heavyweight Bout: Jan Błachowicz (205) vs Alex Pereira (205.5)
- Welterweight Bout: Stephen Thompson (170.5) vs Michel Pereira (174)** – Pereira missed weight
- Lightweight Bout: Tony Ferguson (155) vs Bobby Green (155.5)
- Welterweight Bout: Michael Chiesa (170) vs Kevin Holland (169.5)
- Welterweight Bout: Gabriel Bonfim (170) vs Trevin Giles (170)
- Heavyweight Bout: Derrick Lewis (263.5) vs Marcos Rogerio de Lima (262)
- Middleweight Bout: Roman Kopylov (185) vs Claudio Ribeiro (185.5)
- Welterweight Bout: Jake Matthews (170) vs Darrius Flowers (170.5)
- Flyweight Bout: CJ Vergara (125.5) vs Vinicius Salvador (128.5)* – Salvador missed weight, fight proceeds with a penalty
- Welterweight Bout: Matthew Semelsberger (169.5) vs Uroš Medić (170.5)
- Women’s Flyweight Bout: Miranda Maverick (125.5) vs Priscila Cachoeira (125)
UFC 291 showcases an action-packed lineup, but it hasn’t been without its share of weigh-in drama. Both Michel Pereira and Vinicius Salvador missed weight, leading to penalties and heightened anticipation for the explosive night of fights. Be sure to tune in and witness the thrilling battles unfold at UFC 291!
Please note that all bouts are scheduled for three rounds except for the main event, which is scheduled for five rounds.