On June 17, 2023, the UFC Apex facility played host to an electrifying event that showcased the incredible talent and determination of the fighters. From the highly anticipated middleweight clash between Jared Cannonier and Marvin Vettori to the stunning performances on the preliminary card, this fight night delivered excitement at every turn.
UFC Fight Night: Vettori vs. Cannonier Results
- Middleweight: Jared Cannonier def. Marvin Vettori via Decision (unanimous) (49–45, 49–45, 48–46) in Round 5 (5:00).
- Lightweight: Arman Tsarukyan def. Joaquim Silva via TKO (punches) in Round 3 (3:25).
- Middleweight: Armen Petrosyan def. Christian Leroy Duncan via Decision (unanimous) (30–27, 29–28, 29–28) in Round 3 (5:00).
- Featherweight: Pat Sabatini def. Lucas Almeida via Submission (arm-triangle choke) in Round 2 (1:48).
- Lightweight: Manuel Torres def. Nikolas Motta via KO (elbow) in Round 1 (1:50).
- Welterweight: Nicolas Dalby def. Muslim Salikhov via Decision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 29–28) in Round 3 (5:00).
- Flyweight: Alessandro Costa def. Jimmy Flick via TKO (elbows) in Round 2 (1:03).
- Bantamweight: Kang Kyung-ho def. Cristian Quiñonez via Submission (rear-naked choke) in Round 1 (2:25).
- Flyweight: Carlos Hernandez def. Denys Bondar via Technical Decision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 29–28) in Round 3 (4:59) [a].
- Women’s Flyweight: Tereza Bledá def. Gabriella Fernandes via Decision (unanimous) (30–27, 30–27, 30–27) in Round 3 (5:00).
- Bantamweight: Dan Argueta vs. Ronnie Lawrence – No Contest (overturned) in Round 1 (2:20) [b].
- Light Heavyweight: Modestas Bukauskas def. Zac Pauga via Decision (unanimous) (30–27, 29–28, 29–28) in Round 3 (5:00).
[a] An inadvertent clash of heads during a slam knocked Bondar unconscious.
[b] Originally a submission (guillotine choke) win for Argueta, overturned after a review determined Lawrence did not tap.