The highly anticipated clash between WBC world heavyweight champion Tyson Fury and former UFC heavyweight champion Francis Ngannou is almost here, making it one of the most significant sporting events of 2023. As Ngannou transitions into the world of professional boxing, this bout marks his first appearance since parting ways with the UFC. Will Fury conquer one of the most feared punchers in the world, or can Ngannou shine in the boxing ring?
Fury vs. Ngannou Fight Details
Fury vs. Ngannou Fight Date and Start Time
- Date: Saturday, October 28
- Time: 6 p.m. UK
- Main Event Ringwalks (Approx): 10:40 p.m. UK Please note that event timings may be subject to change depending on the undercard fights’ duration.
How to Watch Fury vs. Ngannou in the UK?
- UK: TNT Sports Box Office You can watch the fight by purchasing it on TNT Sports Box Office, available for £21.95.
Where is the Fury vs. Ngannou Fight?
- The fight will take place in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia.
Fighters’ Records and Bios
- Nationality: British
- Date of Birth: August 12, 1988
- Height: 6′ 9″
- Reach: 85″
- Total Fights: 34
- Record: 33-0-1 (24 KOs)
- Nationality: Cameroonian
- Date of Birth: September 5, 1986
- Height: 6′ 4″
- Reach: 83″
- Total Fights: 0
- Record: 0-0
Fury vs. Ngannou Fight Card
- Tyson Fury vs. Francis Ngannou; Heavyweight
- Fabio Wardley vs. David Adeleye; For Wardley’s British heavyweight title
- Joseph Parker vs. Simon Kean; Heavyweight
- Arslanbek Makhmudov vs. Junior Anthony Wright; Heavyweight
- Moses Itauma vs. Istvan Bernath; Heavyweight
- Carlos Takam vs. Martin Bakole; Heavyweight
- Jack McGann vs. Alcibiade Duran Galvan; Super welterweight
Prepare to witness this epic showdown and mark your calendar for October 28, 6 p.m. UK time, when Fury and Ngannou enter the ring in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia, with their reputations and legacies on the line.